Select Page

Pokemon Go Is The Fastest Mobile App To Bypass $600M Profits

According to App Annie, Pokemon Go was the fastest mobile game to hit $600 million in revenues in which sees Niantic Labs breaking records from July – September. Pokémon accomplished in only 90 days what took other mobile apps such as Candy Crush Saga and Puzzles & Dragons respectively 200 and 400 days.

This translates to Pokémon Go users are responsible for 45% of time on Android games  over the past 3 months. The other 55% is a combination of other 19 games. Last month, Newzoo revealed that despite significant drop-offs in the number of active players, Pokémon is still generating $2 million per day.

photo credits: Pokemon Go

 

 

 

X